First, we make sure we fully understand your business, your values, your product or service, your potential, your competition and your industry.
We will perform initial research on your product line or service to establish, if and where there is market potential, your level of competition and what market niche could exist. If we believe we can effectively service your business platform and / or settlement needs, we will gladly provide you with a clearly defined proposal that can be easily measured. Our proposal will factor in all components of our initial meeting, your stated goals and objectives and the preliminary research performed.
We stage our work in a manner that allows you to choose at any time to proceed independently. Our steps:
- Establish market demand
- Determine your product's unique benefits up against your competitors
- Assess possible barriers including regulatory laws
- Determine feasible market structure and price
- Pitch the product or service to potential clients based on supporting research
- Gather client market input and scale entry strategies accordingly
- Design presentation material with key content
- Negotiate for client interest and buy-in
We review with you the contact and analytical information gathered. We then develop with you a strategic business roll out based on:
- Agreement on the key and emerging markets to pursue
- Determine who has the best market coverage by region, province, national and international
- Find out strengths of client expertise, knowledge base & complimenting product lines(s)
- Establish the client’s ability to deliver the required sales goals
- Source novel distribution channels if the above does not exist
- Determine location and staffing requirements based on a clear time frame
- Ascertain which government offices, associations and networks need to be contacted
- Evaluate collaboration opportunities by region, province, national and international; based on market edge and your working platform capability
- We act on the agreed business rollout strategy.
- We frame the initiative so both parties have clear action plans
- Establish where, when and how you will take over the established working platform and partner links
- Draw up an organizational strategy that insures quality customer service
We transfer the business platform to you, with a detailed, final report. This report will confirm where your business goals were met, the value of the platform achieved and a list of all the tools you will need to proceed independently.
Optional: Review of your Working Platform
- TRACK will perform an overall review of your organization taking into consideration the culture and structural requirements of your industry. Our focus is to heighten the edge of your core competencies and herald your product or service offering to relevant players, known or unknown to you.
- Company Review
- Recognize the gaps between what you are capable of doing in the present and what you need to be equipped to do in the future
- Study new minimally contested markets you could be considering
- Propose emerging markets